iRelief respects and protects consumer privacy!
- A health care service provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed on the Resources, or already listed, on the Resources, ("Vendor", "you" or "User"); or
- A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the use of the Resources ("End User", "you" or "User"); or
- In any other case a user of the Resources ("you" or "User")
iRelief adheres to a ‘no-spam’ policy and does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
Data, Personal data and Information
Data means a representation of information, knowledge, facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalized manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer.
Information includes data, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programs, software and databases or micro film or computer generated micro fiche;
Personal Data, as used herein, comprises any Information attributed or attributable to you as a User of our Resources, whether such information was entered by you, collected from you or otherwise obtained.
Handler of Personal Data
As the provider of the Resources, we, iRelief is the responsible data controller for all personal data that we hold about you, and that we collect, process and use in connection with your use of the Resources.
What types of Personal Data do we collect, process and use?
Personal data that we collect, process and use in connection with the Resources includes not only the information that we actively collect while you interact with any of our Resources, but also the Information that you voluntarily provide to us on the website in various contexts (e.g., when you send an e-mail to our customer service, when you fill in an online form, provide details for registering your appointment with Practitioner.) Hence, it is thus not possible to define an exhaustive list of all potential types of personal data that we may collect, process and use. In general, however, typical types of Personal Data comprise the following:
- Login ID and password;
- User profile information; being username (registration -email id) and password;
- Contact information (such as email address, addresses, phone numbers, email ids);
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
- Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
- The full URL click stream to, through and from the website, including date and time;
- Search terms entered;
- Services/products viewed or searched for on our Resources;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described later);
- Communication correspondences and calls;
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Consents, authorizations, etc. granted;
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Demographic data (such as gender, date of birth and pin code);
- Historic data regarding your usage of our Resources and history of the appointments made;
- Medical credentials, fees, locations (in relation to Practitioners);
- Medical information;
- Financial and payment related data for payment of subscription amount and charges;
- Geo-location information when permitted by you on your device; and
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload to voluntarily.
What do we do with your Personal Data?
We collect, process and use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- To administer, operate, maintain and improve the Resources;
- To verify your identity;
- To provide you with a more personalized experience of our Resources (e.g., by tailoring any content or next steps to your individual preferences);
- For data analysis purposes;
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services;
- To help us to improve and personalize the Resources, our products and services;
- To perform analytics and conduct customer research, including general market research or surveying our customers' needs and opinions on specific issues, generating sales and traffic patterns, and to analyze advertising effectiveness, both on an anonymous basis (e.g., by aggregating Data) or on an individual basis (if legally permissible);
- To provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you performed through, email, telephone, newsletter, text/SMS, and MMS messaging, including periodic sending of promotional materials on products, services and promotions of iRelief specifically dedicated to you (direct marketing);
- To communicate with you on other matters (e.g., to send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages or service bulletins);
- To administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- To comply with legal obligations, prevent unlawful uses of the website, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- For other purposes that you have specifically agreed to;
- To provide you or permit selected third parties to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we or they consider may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- Otherwise as permitted by applicable law.
- We will seek your consent before collecting, processing and using your personal data for the above- mentioned purposes, where legally required. Likewise, if we wish to use your personal data for a new or different purpose, we will notify you thereof and will only make such other use if it is required or permitted by applicable law or if you have consented to it.
iRelief can use Personal Data and Information strictly on the basis of anonymity and nonpersonally identifiable form for
- (a) commercial purposes and in a manner that is nonpersonally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes,
- (b) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
Sharing of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. iRelief may also disclose the Personal Data to its employees, officers, agents, affiliates and other third party service providers with whom iRelief has a contractual arrangement on a confidential need to know basis We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and we will ensure that the prospective seller or buyer treats your personal data as confidential.
- If a third party acquires iRelief or substantially all of its assets, in which case the personal data held by us about its Users will be one of the transferred assets. We will ensure that the third party treats your personal data as confidential.
- If we use third parties to process your personal data on our behalf, for example, we may use third parties to host the website or provide the services via the Resources and to maintain our IT systems. Where we use third parties to process your personal our Information on our behalf we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal data.
- When you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, we will disclose your personal data to carefully selected third parties to offer their services for the product/services you have opted for and also for imparting product knowledge and offers offered by our partners.
Potential recipients of your personal data are listed in the following:
- Our partners: We may share your personal data with our business partners if there is a legitimate reason to do so (e.g., where our business partner may provide you with appropriate product recommendations based on the information shared by you and such sharing is legally permissible.) A legal permission exists for instance if you have consented to the sharing of your personal data or if applicable law permits or requires it. In any case, where we share your data with our business partners we do so only for specific purposes.
Third party service providers: We may employ third party service providers (i.e., companies or individuals engaged by us) to perform certain functions on our behalf and under our instructions. Examples include website management, database management, maintenance services, web analytics, handling in-bound inquiries, and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing sales and marketing assistance and providing customer service. Third party service providers may for instance include IT companies, credit rating agencies or legal, financial and other advisors. Any third party provider will have access only to such personal data needed to perform its specific functions, and only for the purpose of performing these functions. We will ensure that any third party service provider is aware of and abides by these obligations. We will also ensure that any third party service provider treats your personal data at least such protection and
security as required by applicable data protection laws and that they adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures.
Courts, law enforcement authorities and regulators: We may share personal data when we believe it necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights or safety of our website, other users, or third parties (e.g., for fraud protection purposes). Without limitation, this may include cases in which we are required to share personal data by the law or binding order of courts, law enforcement authorities or regulators. We will carefully determine the permissibility of providing personal data in each such context, paying particular attention to the type of request, types of data affected and any impact that a disclosure of personal data would have on the user affected. Should we decide to disclose personal data in such context we will also consider ways of reducing the scope of the disclosure, for instance by redacting the information provided.
We do not sell, trade, rent, disclose, transfer or otherwise share your Personal Data, unless to the extent described in the following or as agreed by you in a specific context. Whenever sharing personal data, we do so only in strict accordance with applicable laws.
Transfer of personal data
Recipients of your personal data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
Cookies are small text files located in your browser directory. When a website is accessed, a cookie that is placed on a device sends information to the browser. Cookies are extremely common and used on a number of websites. In general, the purpose of cookies is to improve the performance of the website and the User's experience in using that website, though cookies may also serve advertisements.
As per existing internet/mobile apps architecture and communication systems, iRelief receives the URL and internet protocol address of visitors on the Resources. Additionally, iRelief may receive information in relation to the browser, operating system, ISP etc. iRelief may share certain of this data in a personally non-identifiable form to improve its services as well as with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help in growing its business.
Availability of privacy choices
You have a variety of choices regarding which data we may collect, process and use about you and for which purposes. Some of these choices include the following:
- You may use our Resources and its functions and features anonymously or through a pseudonym, unless where it is strictly necessary to identify you (e.g., in the context of a allowing our partners to contact you for offering its services).
- You can choose not to provide certain personal data at all, in particular where we seek your consent for the collection of Information.
- You may at any time withdraw any privacy consent provided in the pastor use our newsletter opt-out features and other features to unsubscribe.
- Upon registration of your account, you can choose which personal data you wish to share with us. You can view, delete, add or update your personal Data by logging in to the relevant Resource or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you do so, we may, however, keep a copy of the prior version for our records and may continue to use it for lawful purposes to the extent required.
- You can also cancel the account by sending an email to email@example.com. If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing information regarding the services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iRelief shall endeavor to update the records as soon as reasonably practicable. The provider of the information shall be liable for all inaccuracies in the information and the services provided may be discontinued in such an event. The provider of data or information shall be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and updating the information submitted
Type of Content
Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to content that is: unlawful; threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Resources, the application for accessing the content;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Resources, including iRelief’s servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the services/content available on any of the Resources;
- Delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Resources;
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the iRelief Website, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble any of the Resources technology or software that is part of the Resources;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through any of the Resources;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the content; or building a business using the content) without iRelief’s prior written consent;
- Use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Resources that is not authorized by iRelief;
- Access the Resources through any automated means, including "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers" (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
- Use the services/content to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use the services/content in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law; and
- Attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
- We shall make best efforts to ensure that any restricted information posted on the Resources is taken down at the earliest.
Retention of Information
iRelief will retain information in relation to the providers of data for as long as their account with the services is active and as needed to provide the services. iRelief shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, information may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide the services effectively, but the use of the anonymized data will be only for analytic purposes.
Links to other websites and online resources
Limitation of liability
- iRelief is not responsible for the actions of any third parties (including its partners) acting in an unauthorised manner or outside the scope of its lawful services. Further, iRelief shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of iRelief including, acts of god, acts of the government, unauthorised use and access such as hacking, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption. The providers of data shall be responsible for any unauthorised use of their accounts or telecommunication systems and shall indemnify iRelief against such unauthorised use.
- iRelief may require users to pay for some services for which subscription amount(s)/fees is/are payable. iRelief will collect such relevant financial information for the billing and payment processes and may appropriately disclose such information for providing the services, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. The authentication of the financial information is made by the secured payment gateways transacted by the user and iRelief is not liable for the same.
- While iRelief will try to ensure a confirmed booking for an End User who requested for a Service through any of the Resources, iRelief does not guarantee that a user will get a confirmed booking. Further, iRelief has no liability if such booking is cancelled or the Service Provider does not provide service.
- iRelief does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Resources. To the fullest extent permitted by law, iRelief disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Resources.
- iRelief collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Resources, relevant information regarding the profile of the Service Providers listed on the Resources, such as their specialisation, fees, location, and similar details. Even though iRelief takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals and screens and vets the information and photos submitted by the Service Providers, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that iRelief is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any outcome between you and the Service Provider you interact with, pursuant to any interactions through our Resources. Any engagement with any Practitioner risk of the End User. The results of any search you perform on the Resources for Service Provider should not be construed as an endorsement by iRelief of any such particular Practitioner. iRelief shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by any Service Providers. We cannot assure nor guarantee the ability or intent of the Service Provider(s) to fulfill their obligations towards you. We advise you to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Service Provider.
Reasonable security practices and procedures
iRelief implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are relevant in relation to the information being collected and the iRelief’s business.
The reasonable security practices and procedures implemented by iRelief include but are not limited to: data encryption as per industry practice, storage of data in a secured cloud and server, changing production keys and password, secure and very limited access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on the servers and more.
Queries and grievances
#13,First Floor, ICON Group Building
Saint John's Church Road,
Pulikeshi Nagar, Bengaluru,
Karnataka – 560005
Phone: +91 8065353108
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your online privacy please do not hesitate to contact us. You may also contact us if wish to gain access to the personal data we hold about you, if you wish to request that your personal data be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked, or that we refrain from further use of your personal data, if you wish to withdraw any consents previously granted, or if you wish to object to the creation of individual User profiles.
You may reach out to us as follows:
Phone: +91 8065353108
© iRelief Services Private Limited